- Innovative Transportation Technologies
- Bill S-4, An Act to amend the Railway Safety Act and to make consequential amendments to the Canada Transportation Act
- Main Estimates 2012-13: Votes 55 and 60 under FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND INTERNATIONAL TRADE, votes 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55 and 60 under TRANSPORT
- Subject Matter of Clauses 156 to 165 (Canada Shipping Act, 2001); 179 to 184 and schedule 1 (Bridge to Strengthen Trade Act); 316 to 350 and schedule 2 (Navigable Waters Protection Act); and 411 to 424 (International Interests in Mobile Equipment Act) of Bill C-45, A Second Act to Implement Certain Provisions of the Budget Tabled in Parliament on March 29, 2012 and Other Measures
- Bill C-321, An Act to amend the Canada Post Corporation Act (library materials)
- Supplementary Estimates (B) 2012-13: Vote 60b under FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND INTERNATIONAL TRADE, votes 1b, 5b, 30b, 45b, 50b and 60b under TRANSPORT
- National Public Transit Strategy
- Study on the Closure of Aveos Fleet Performance Inc.