No, they are two different things.
We announced an investment of $100 million for food banks.
A total of 75% of that $100 million is new funding, and the remaining 25% is money the department had leftover from last fiscal year.
The measure I announced yesterday has to do with the local food infrastructure fund, which is part of the food policy for Canada. The fund is a $50-million initiative.
Last year, under the first call for proposals, we used $6.6 million, so that leaves $43.4 in available funding for the second call for proposals. The money was earmarked as part of the $134-million food policy investment, provided for in the 2020 budget.