Perhaps we could reach consensus on something if we took everyone's proposals into consideration. Maybe we could hold a vote.
Ms. Rood made a very relevant comment on dealing with and finishing the report quickly. I think most of the stakeholder will agree with that. I do not object to us sitting more in June, on the contrary. As I said at the second meeting, the important thing is for us not to sit on June 24.
So the August 5 meeting could be cancelled. There is some confusion about the other meetings. Will those meetings be cancelled if the report is completed?
During the subcommittee's discussions, we talked about wanting to remain available in case of emergencies during the summer. I think it is important to be available should we need to meet. Mr. Lehoux and I mentioned that we would like to hold other meetings. We want to be productive, and we don't want to miss any meetings.
So I would opt for Ms. Rood's solution, as it would enable us to do everything at the same time. We would hold meetings until the end of June and would cancel the August 5 meeting. In September, we could meet twice a week. I think that would satisfy everyone.