Then you're okay.
Okay, we'll move it to Thursday, and that solves that problem. Obviously we have some issues with moving the schedule, but I think we're going to move it and we're going to make accommodation for that. I'll check with Mr. Stetski to see what his issues are, just to make sure he knows what we're doing.
The other issue we had was Darren's bill. We had all decided that we were going to do that the week we come back from the riding week. Ms. Duncan asked me if we can have additional witnesses. I know we had voted here that we were not going to. She felt that there wasn't an opportunity for her to have any comment on it because she wasn't aware that we had a subcommittee meeting where we decided that.
Do you want to put your position forward, and then we'll vote on it?