Thank you, Mr. Chair.
Thank you all for being here.
I'd like to follow up, Mr. Gillespie, with you, and with Ms. Barr-Telford.
I understand and I agree with you that it's just about impossible at this point. But Ms. Barr-Telford, do we have any numbers at all? You gave us the percentage, that about 90% of the sexual assaults and exploitation of youth and children are by family members or close associates of family members, leaving 10% that are basically by strangers. Of that 10%, do we have even a rough idea of how much would be as a result of luring over the Internet?
Mr. Gillespie, as well, have you seen any statistics or any sense of that?