Keep tabs on Parliament.
What we’re doing
Info on what your representatives are doing in Ottawa can be hard to find and use. We’re trying to make it easy.
What they’re talking about
The latest House transcript is from April 11th, when the word of the day was jim. These are the topics that were discussed.
- #104 Passed C-525 That the Bill be now read a third time and do pass.
- #103 Passed C-525 That Bill C-525, An Act to amend the Canada Labour Code, the Parliamentary Employment and Staff Relations Act and the Public Service Labour Relations Act (certification and revocation — bargaining agent), as amended, be concurred in at report stage [with a further amendment/with further amendments].
- #102 Failed C-525 That Bill C-525, in Clause 4, be amended (a) by replacing line 14 on page 2 with the following: “employee who claims to represent at least 50%” (b) by replacing line 26 on page 2 with the following: “50% of the employees in the bargaining unit”
- #101 Failed C-525 That Bill C-525 be amended by deleting Clause 1.
- #100 Failed C-474 That the Bill be now read a second time and referred to the Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Development.
- #99 Passed C-31 That the Bill be now read a second time and referred to the Standing Committee on Finance.