Industry, Science and Technology Committee
Visit this committee on Parliament’s site.
- Impact of Research, Technology and Innovation on the Pipeline Industry
- Subject matter of Clauses 175 to 192, 239 to 241, and 317 to 370 of Bill C-31, An act to implement certain provisions of the budget tabled in Parliament on February 11, 2014 and other measures
- Main Estimates 2014-15: Votes 1 and 5 under ATLANTIC CANADA OPPORTUNITIES AGENCY, Votes 1, 5 and 10 under CANADIAN SPACE AGENCY, Vote 1 under CANADIAN TOURISM COMMISSION, Vote 1 under COPYRIGHT BOARD, Votes 1 and 5 under ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AGENCY OF CANADA FOR THE REGIONS OF QUEBEC, Vote 1 under ENTERPRISE CAPE BRETON CORPORATION, Votes 1 and 5 under FEDERAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AGENCY FOR SOUTHERN ONTARIO, Votes 1, 5, 10, L15 and L20 under INDUSTRY, Votes 1, 5 and 10 under NATIONAL RESEARCH
- Bill S-4, An Act to amend the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and to make a consequential amendment to another Act
- Entertainment Software Industry in Canada
- Subject matter of Clauses 102 to 142 (Industrial Design Act), 174 to 182 (Radiocommunication Act) and 186 to 190 (Investment Canada Act), 191 and 192 (Broadcasting Act), 193 to 210 (Telecommunications Act) and 211 to 223 (Business Development Bank of Canada Act) of Bill C-43, A second Act to implement certain provisions of the budget tabled in Parliament on February 11, 2014 and other measures