Industry, Science and Technology Committee
Visit this committee on Parliament’s site.
- Adoption of Digital Technology by Canadian Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Supplementary Estimates (C) 2013-14: Vote 5c under ATLANTIC CANADA OPPORTUNITIES AGENCY, Votes 60c, 65c, 70c, 80c and 95c under INDUSTRY
- Supplementary Estimates (B) 2013-14: Votes 5b and 10b under ATLANTIC CANADA OPPORTUNITIES AGENCY, Votes 1b and 5b under ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AGENCY OF CANADA FOR THE REGIONS OF QUEBEC, Votes 1b, 5b, 10b, 55b, 60b, 65b, 70b, 75b, 80b, 90b, 95b and 105b under INDUSTRY and Vote 5b under WESTERN ECONOMIC DIVERSIFICATION
- Bill C-8, An Act to amend the Copyright Act and the Trade-marks Act and to make consequential amendments to other Acts
- Entertainment Software Industry in Canada
- Subject Matter of Clauses 136 to 154 (Investment Canada Act) of Bill C-60, An Act to implement certain provisions of the budget tabled in Parliament on March 21, 2013 and other measures