Foreign Affairs and International Development Committee
Visit this committee on Parliament’s site.
- Corporate Practices by Companies Supplying and Manufacturing Products in Developing Countries for Canadian Consumers
- Main Estimates 2014-15: Votes 1, 5, 10, 15, L20 and L25 under FOREIGN AFFAIRS, TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT, Vote 1 under INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH CENTRE and Vote 1 under INTERNATIONAL JOINT COMMISSION (CANADIAN SECTIONS)
- Situation in Syria
- Canada's Response to the Violence, Religious Persecution and Dislocation Caused by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)
- Protection of Children and Youth in Developing Countries
- Sexual Violence Against Women Used Systematically as a Weapon of War in the Democratic Republic of Congo