Government Operations and Estimates Committee
Visit this committee on Parliament’s site.
- Order in Council Appointment of Douglas R. Eyford to the position of Special Federal Representative on West Coast Energy Infrastructure
- Energy Efficiency in Government Buildings, Structures and Public Works
- Review of Statutory Programs
- Integrity Provisions for Procurement and Real Property Transactions
- Supplementary Estimates (A) 2013-14
- Review of the Process for Considering the Estimates and Supply
- Integrated Relocation Program
- Supplementary Estimates (B) 2013-14: Vote 95b under CANADIAN HERITAGE, Vote 1b and 10b under PRIVY COUNCIL, Votes 1b, 5b, 15b and 20b under PUBLIC WORKS AND GOVERNMENT SERVICES and Votes 1b, 15b, 20b, 25b and 30b under TREASURY BOARD
- Mandate and Activities of the Build in Canada Innovation Program
- Follow-up of the Study Conducted During the First Session of the 41st Parliament and Entitled: 'Review of the Process for Considering the Estimates and Supply'
- Renovations and Associated Costs for the Parliamentary Precinct Renovation Project
- Public Service Commission's 2012-13 Annual Report and Various Audit Reports Produced in 2012-13
- Main Estimates 2013-14: Votes 95, 100, 105 and 110 under CANADIAN HERITAGE, Vote 1 under GOVERNOR GENERAL, Vote 1 under PARLIAMENT, Votes 1, 5 and 10 under PRIVY COUNCIL, Votes 1, 5, 10, 15 and 20 under PUBLIC WORKS AND GOVERNMENT SERVICES, Votes 1, 5, 10, 20, 25, 30, 33, 40 and 50 under TREASURY BOARD