Government Operations and Estimates Committee
Visit this committee on Parliament’s site.
- Main Estimates 2014-15: Vote 1 under CANADA SCHOOL OF PUBLIC SERVICE, Vote 1 under CANADIAN INTERGOVERNMENTAL CONFERENCE SECRETARIAT, Vote 1 under CANADIAN TRANSPORTATION ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION AND SAFETY BOARD, Vote 1 under GOVERNOR GENERAL, Vote 1 under OFFICE OF THE PUBLIC SECTOR INTEGRITY COMMISSIONER, Vote 1 under PRIVY COUNCIL, Vote 1 under PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, Vote 1 under PUBLIC SERVICE LABOUR RELATIONS BOARD, Vote 1 under PUBLIC SERVICE STAFFING TRIBUNAL, Votes 1 and 5 under PUBLI
- Reports on Plans and Priorities 2014-15
- Study on the Government's Open Data Practices
- Supplementary Estimates (C) 2013-14: Vote 1c under PRIVY COUNCIL, Votes 1c, 15c, and 20c under PUBLIC WORKS AND GOVERNMENT SERVICES and Votes 1c and 15c under TREASURY BOARD
- Supplementary Estimates (B) 2013-14: Vote 95b under CANADIAN HERITAGE, Vote 1b and 10b under PRIVY COUNCIL, Votes 1b, 5b, 15b and 20b under PUBLIC WORKS AND GOVERNMENT SERVICES and Votes 1b, 15b, 20b, 25b and 30b under TREASURY BOARD
- Mandate and Activities of the Build in Canada Innovation Program
- Follow-up of the Study Conducted During the First Session of the 41st Parliament and Entitled: 'Review of the Process for Considering the Estimates and Supply'
- Renovations and Associated Costs for the Parliamentary Precinct Renovation Project
- Public Service Commission's 2012-13 Annual Report and Various Audit Reports Produced in 2012-13