Human Resources, Skills and Social Development and the Status of Persons with Disabilities Committee
Visit this committee on Parliament’s site.
- Exploring Employment Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities
- Engaging Experience: Opportunities for Older Persons in the Workforce
- Economic Opportunities for Young Apprentices
- 2013 Centennial Flame Research Award
- Ensuring the protection of personal information held by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
- Subject Matter of Clauses 161 to 166 (Immigration and Refugee Protection Act) of Bill C-60, An Act to implement certain provisions of the budget tabled in Parliament on March 21, 2013 and other measures