Justice and Human Rights Committee
Visit this committee on Parliament’s site.
- Supplementary Estimates (B) 2014-15: Vote 2b under ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNALS SUPPORT SERVICE OF CANADA, Votes 1b and 5b under COMMISSIONER FOR FEDERAL JUDICIAL AFFAIRS, Votes 1b and 5b under JUSTICE, Vote 1b under SUPREME COURT OF CANADA
- Bill S-2, An Act to amend the Statutory Instruments Act and to make consequential amendments to the Statutory Instruments Regulations
- Proposals for a Miscellaneous Statute Law Amedment Act, (2014)
- Bill C-36, An Act to amend the Criminal Code in response to the Supreme Court of Canada decision in Attorney General of Canada v. Bedford and to make consequential amendments to other Acts
- Bill C-32, An Act to enact the Canadian Victims Bill of Rights and to amend certain Acts
- Bill S-221, An Act to amend the Criminal Code (assaults against public transit operators)