I really appreciate your question. It's a very fair question. What we have done is that we really have cash-managed; we do have a base budget, so that's what we've done. We've been extremely careful in the way we have hired people. We know that we are depending on the vote of the committee. When you hire consultants, they are not permanent employees, so we have the flexibility. That's why we have a higher component of consultants than we had originally planned for: because we didn't know and will not know until today what the result of the vote is going to be.
We have essentially cash-managed that money, so if the committee were to decide not to vote in favour of supplementary estimates (B), we would be able to continue our basic operation as usual. We would simply close fewer files, but we would not have difficulty in managing the decision in terms of people, if that's your question.
I appreciate your question. We had no choice, because the funding is approved for one fiscal year. Also, I understand that other committees are reviewing the estimates process and so on. This is a good example of why it's probably a good idea to do that.