That a sum not exceeding $30,140,965,114.44 being composed of:
(1) three twelfths ($17,753,541,673.25) of the total of the amounts of the items set forth in the Proposed Schedule 1 and Schedule 2 of the Main Estimates for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018, except for those items below:
(2) eleven twelfths of the total of the amount of Treasury Board Secretariat Votes 5 and 30 (Schedule 1.1), of the said Estimates, $1,237,500,000.00;
(3) seven twelfths of the total of the amount of Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety Vote 1, Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission Vote 1, Department of Health Vote 10 and Public Health Agency of Canada Vote 10 (Schedule 1.2), of the said Estimates, $1,376,303,147.92;
(4) six twelfths of the total of the amount of Administrative Tribunals Support Service of Canada Vote 1, Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency Vote 1, Department of Employment and Social Development Vote 5, Department of Justice Vote 1, Office of Infrastructure of Canada Vote 5, Royal Canadian Mounted Police External Review Committee Vote 1 and Statistics Canada Vote 1 (Schedule 1.3), of the said Estimates, $1,547,065,649.50;
(5) five twelfths of the total of the amount of Canada Council for the Arts Vote 1, Canadian Food Inspection Agency Vote 5, Canadian Space Agency Vote 5, Department of Industry Vote 5, Library of Parliament Vote 1, Marine Atlantic Inc. Vote 1, Public Health Agency of Canada Vote 1, Treasury Board Secretariat Vote 1, and VIA Rail Canada Inc. Vote 1 (Schedule 1.4), of the said Estimates, $552,235,743.76;
(6) four twelfths of the total of the amount of Canadian Air Transport Security Authority Vote 1, Canadian Food Inspection Agency Vote 1, Canadian High Arctic Research Station Vote 1, Canadian Space Agency Vote 10, Department of Canadian Heritage Vote 5, Department of Citizenship and Immigration Vote 10, Department of Indian Affairs and Northern Development Votes l, 5 and 10, Department of Industry Votes 1 and 10, Department of Public Works and Government Services Vote 1, Department of the Environment Vote 1, House of Commons Vote l, Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council Vote 5, Privy Council Office Vote 1, Public Service Commission Vote 1, Royal Canadian Mounted Police Vote 1, and Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council Vote 5 (Schedule 1.5), of the said Estimates, $7,674,318,900.01;
be granted to Her Majesty on account of the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018.