Canadian Heritage Committee
Visit this committee on Parliament’s site.
- Study of Significant Aspects in Canadian History
- Bill C-266, An Act to establish Pope John Paul II Day
- Supplementary Estimates (B) 2013-2014: Votes 1b, 5b, 10b, 50b, 65b and 70b under CANADIAN HERITAGE
- Study on the Canadian Entertainment Software Industry
- Canada's Preparations for the 2014 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games in Sochi
- Bill C-49, An Act to amend the Museums Act in order to establish the Canadian Museum of History and to make consequential amendments to other Acts