Public Safety and National Security Committee
Visit this committee on Parliament’s site.
- Bill C-2, An Act to amend the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act
- Threats Posed to Canada's National Security by Individuals Returning to Canada from Having Been Involved with Terrorist Entities Abroad, Including the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)
- Subject Matter of Clauses No.232 to No.249 of Bill C-43, A second Act to implement certain provisions of the budget tabled in Parliament on February 11, 2014 and other measures
- Social Finance as it Relates to Crime Prevention in Canada
- Subject Matter of the Supplementary Estimates (B) 2014-15: Votes 1b and 5b under CANADA BORDER SERVICES AGENCY, Vote 1b under CANADIAN SECURITY INTELLIGENCE SERVICE, Vote 1b under CORRECTIONAL SERVICE OF CANADA, Vote 1b under PUBLIC SAFETY AND EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS, Votes 1b, 5b and 10b under ROYAL CANADIAN MOUNTED POLICE and Vote 1b under ROYAL CANADIAN MOUNTED POLICE EXTERNAL REVIEW COMMITTEE
- Bill C-44, An Act to amend the Canadian Security Intelligence Service Act and other Acts