Public Safety and National Security Committee
Visit this committee on Parliament’s site.
- Economics of Policing
- Bill C-2, An Act to amend the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act
- Main Estimates 2014-15: Votes 1 and 5 under CANADA BORDER SERVICES AGENCY, Vote 1 under CANADIAN SECURITY INTELLIGENCE SERVICE, Votes 1 and 5 under CORRECTIONAL SERVICE OF CANADA, Vote 1 under OFFICE OF THE CORRECTIONAL INVESTIGATOR, Vote 1 under PAROLE BOARD OF CANADA, Votes 1 and 5 under PUBLIC SAFETY AND EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS, Votes 1, 5 and 10 under ROYAL CANADIAN MOUNTED POLICE, Vote 1 under ROYAL CANADIAN MOUNTED POLICE EXTERNAL REVIEW COMMITTEE, Vote 1 under ROYAL CANADIAN MOUNTED POLICE
- Threats Posed to Canada's National Security by Individuals Returning to Canada from Having Been Involved with Terrorist Entities Abroad, Including the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)
- Social Finance as it Relates to Crime Prevention in Canada
- Bill C-483, An Act to amend the Corrections and Conditional Release Act (escorted temporary absence)