Public Safety and National Security Committee
Visit this committee on Parliament’s site.
- Economics of Policing
- Bill C-2, An Act to amend the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act
- Threats Posed to Canada's National Security by Individuals Returning to Canada from Having Been Involved with Terrorist Entities Abroad, Including the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)
- Subject Matter of Clauses No.232 to No.249 of Bill C-43, A second Act to implement certain provisions of the budget tabled in Parliament on February 11, 2014 and other measures
- Social Finance as it Relates to Crime Prevention in Canada
- Bill C-44, An Act to amend the Canadian Security Intelligence Service Act and other Acts