We don't see the decision as having a negative impact on small broadcasters. We realize that a number of them have concerns, which they have raised, saying, “If the court rules another way and the money is not forthcoming, what does that mean?” At that point, they would, of course, be free to make an application to the commission, which the commission would consider.
We are proceeding on the basis that we made that decision saying that it will let more stations into the fund. However, the existing stations will continue to be strongly supported. More stations will be supported on the basis of more money coming into the fund.
