Justice and Human Rights Committee
This committee’s page on Parliament’s site is much more comprehensive than this page.
- Supplementary Estimates (C) 2015-16: Votes 1c and 5c under Justice and Vote 1c under Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
- Main Estimates 2016-17: Vote 1 under Administrative Tribunals Support Service of Canada, Vote 1 under Canadian Human Rights Commission, Vote 1 under Courts Administration Service, Votes 1 and 5 under Justice, Votes 1 and 5 under Office of the Commissioner for Federal Judicial Affairs, Vote 1 under Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions and Vote 1 under Supreme Court of Canada
- New Process for the Nomination of Supreme Court Justices
- Subject Matter of Bill C-14, An Act to amend the Criminal Code and to make related amendments to other Acts (medical assistance in dying)
- Access to the Justice System