Mr. Speaker, what about the victims of Conservative hate-filled remarks against gays and lesbians and against aboriginals?
Former Progressive Conservative cabinet minister, John Crosbie once said that the problem with the Reform Party was that 90% of its members gave the other 10% a bad name.
The Conservatives failure to punish intolerance makes the entire Conservative government look intolerant. When Conservative parliamentary secretaries utter hatred against gays and aboriginals, they face no punishment whatsoever.
Why are the Conservatives so soft on hate?