Mr. Speaker, why not quote Dan Kelly, the head of the Canadian Federation of Independent Business? He said, “Good on [the NDP leader] for proposing a cut in the small [business corporate] tax rate.” That is a quote from last week. I do not know who the Prime Minister speaks to at the CFIB, but Dan Kelly speaks for the CFIB.
What we are seeing is a loss of jobs that reflects the failure of the current government to protect the middle class. All those job losses, tens of thousands in the retail sector, are a representation of its failures. The Conservatives only have a plan to help the richest 15%. What about the middle class? What about the other 85%?