Talk about a glass half empty or half full, Mr. Speaker.
I said yesterday that 87% of the refugees have now found permanent housing. That is a very large number and we should be pleased with it. The remaining 13% will find permanent housing very soon.
My colleague beside me, the Minister of National Defence, confirms there is nothing truthful in the member's comments about defence.