Transport, Infrastructure and Communities Committee
Visit this committee on Parliament’s site.
- How Competition Can Make Infrastructure Dollars Go Further
- Bill C-3, An Act to enact the Aviation Industry Indemnity Act, to amend the Aeronautics Act, the Canada Marine Act, the Marine Liability Act and the Canada Shipping Act, 2001 and to make consequential amendments to other Acts
- Review of the Canadian Transportation Safety Regime: Transportation of Dangerous Goods and Safety Management Systems
- The Recent Changes announced by Canada Post
- Supplementary Estimates (B) 2013-14: Vote 5b under INFRASTRUCTURE, COMMUNITIES AND INTERGOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS, votes 1b, 5b, 10b, 45b, 50b and 60b under TRANSPORT
- Main Estimates 2014-15: Vote 1 under CANADA POST CORPORATION, Vote 1 under CANADIAN AIR TRANSPORT SECURITY AUTHORITY, Vote 1 under CANADIAN TRANSPORTATION AGENCY, Vote 1 under MARINE ATLANTIC INC., Votes 1 and 5 under NATIONAL CAPITAL COMMISSION, Votes 1 and 5 under OFFICE OF INFRASTRUCTURE OF CANADA, Vote 1 under THE FEDERAL BRIDGE CORPORATION LIMITED, Vote 1 under THE JACQUES-CARTIER AND CHAMPLAIN BRIDGES INC., Votes 1, 5 and 10 under TRANSPORT, Vote 1 under TRANSPORTATION APPEAL TRIBUNAL OF C