Ultimately, sir, that would be a Boeing decision, depending on what we see as production requirements going forward. We have requirements to meet the program of record.
November 4th, 2010 / 4:30 p.m.
Vice-President, F/A-18 and EA-18 Programs, The Boeing Company
Ultimately, sir, that would be a Boeing decision, depending on what we see as production requirements going forward. We have requirements to meet the program of record.
See context to find out what was said next.