Mr. Speaker, we give him a specific idea and he does not understand it.
More than 60% of Canadians live on incomes below $40,000. Fully one-third of Canadian tax filers earn incomes so low they cannot pay taxes. The median income in Canada is getting smaller, not larger. For the 5% of Canadians earning more than $100,000, disposable incomes may be rising. However, for the other 95%, the hard truth is the opposite.
Does the government have any plan to tackle income inequality? Is there any plan for jobs in Canada's suffering manufacturing sector? Complacency does not work.