Procedure and House Affairs Committee
This committee’s page on Parliament’s site is much more comprehensive than this page.
- Standing Orders and Procedure of the House and its Committees
- Subject matter of Bill C-33, An Act to amend the Canada Elections Act and to make consequential amendments to other Acts
- Supplementary Estimates (B) 2016-17: Vote 1b under House of Commons and Vote 1b under Parliamentary Protective Service
- Briefing on Parliamentary Protection Service
- Initiatives toward a family-friendly House of Commons
- Chief Electoral Officerâs report entitled "An Electoral Framework for the 21st Century: Recommendations from the Chief Electoral Officer of Canada Following the 42nd General Election"
- Order in Council Appointments to the Independent Advisory Board for Senate Appointments
- Question of privilege related to the matter of the premature disclosure of the contents of Bill C-14, An Act to amend the Criminal Code and to make related amendments to other Acts (medical assistance in dying)