Procedure and House Affairs Committee
This committee’s page on Parliament’s site is much more comprehensive than this page.
- Changes to the Standing Orders
- Briefing on Parliamentary Protection Service
- Initiatives toward a family-friendly House of Commons
- Chief Electoral Officerâs report entitled "An Electoral Framework for the 21st Century: Recommendations from the Chief Electoral Officer of Canada Following the 42nd General Election"
- Main Estimates 2016-17: Vote 1 under Chief Electoral Officer, Vote 1 under House of Commons and Vote 1 under Parliamentary Protective Service
- Question of privilege related to the matter of the physical molestation of the Member from BerthierâMaskinongé
- Question of privilege related to the matter of the premature disclosure of the contents of Bill C-14, An Act to amend the Criminal Code and to make related amendments to other Acts (medical assistance in dying)