Foreign Affairs and International Development Committee
This committee’s page on Parliament’s site is much more comprehensive than this page.
- Briefing from the Global Fund To Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
- Women, Peace and Security
- Main Estimates 2016-17: Votes 1, 5, 10, 15, 20 and L25 under Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development, vote 1 under International Development Research Centre and vote 1 under International Joint Commission (Canadian Section)
- Canadian Government's Countries of Focus for Bilateral Development Assistance
- Statutory Review of the Freezing Assets of Corrupt Foreign Officials Act and the Special Economic Measures Act