The other question is that we've received the analysts' notes to start our legal aid recommendations. Currently we have the MSLA, which we need to finish today. If we don't finish this, it would go on to Thursday. If we do finish it today, which I'm not sure we can because of the votes, would we be ready on Thursday to do the recommendations on legal aid, or would you like to carry that over until next week to have more time to study the analysts' report?
Would we be okay to do that next Thursday? Of course, if Bill C-46 comes, we may revisit that as a group. Is everybody good with that?
Today, while we are waiting for the witnesses, what I will recommend with the MSLA is that we go one after another, and if anybody has questions or comments on any clause, we'll discuss it with the witnesses, and then if there is any objection, it will be withdrawn, as we need unanimous consent to proceed with each of the provisions.
At this point, until the witnesses get here, I'm pretty stymied as to proceeding, so let's just briefly recess while we wait for the witnesses.